- Passed 5 classes the previous semester/year & each nine weeks
- Must have a 2.0 GPA or higher
- Presently be taking 5 classes for academic credit
- Have a current VHSL physical on file dated May 1 or later for the current school year.
- Signed a current copy of the Athletic Handbook
Each team may have additional requirements that will be discussed by the coaches before the start of the season.
VHSL rule 28-9-1 states that in order to participate in athletics at CCHS, you must have a sports physical completed by a physician on a VHSL Physical Form. The physical must be completed on the VHSL Physical Form and dated after May 1. VHSL Physical Forms can be picked up at main office, for the athletic director, or at the internet link below. The physical must be completed and on file with the Athletic Department before your student can participate in practice.