CCHS Media Center
Media Center Hours
HOURS OF OPERATION
The CCHS Media Center is open 7:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. during the school year. No summer hours.
Welcome to the Charles City High School Media Center
The Charles City High School Media Center is the school’s hub of information. Students acquire skills to inquire and evaluate information from different formats. Students develop critical skills to analyze and synthesize information for academic and personal use.
Check out Our Makerspace Center where students can:
- Explore their own interests
- Create and print 3-D models
- Build creative projects
Meet our Librarian
Mrs. Lisa Brown
CCHS Media Specialist
- No materials may be taken from the Media Center without first being checked out at the circulation desk.
- Students are responsible for all Media Center materials checked out in their names.
- Students are not allowed to use the Internet without first returning a signed Internet Acceptable Usage Policy (AUP).
- No food or drinks are allowed in the Media Center.
- Students must have a pass to visit the Media Center.